Friday, February 11, 2005

Taking the Plunge

It's interesting how a diary can keep track of you and tell you things about yourself you never knew. It's amazing how you can just vent everything you want out just like that and how therapeutic it is to bang your fingers on the kepboard, typing non-stop.
What's more important is that the people I love and care about can keep track of me and what's going in my life. I need them to know me. I need to know me.

I have never believed in diaries and blogs until now. Doing this goes against whatever I have believed in. Baring your soul and giving others knowledge and insight about you can become a weapon used against you. Melodramatic? Maybe.

But it's time. It's here and I taking it because it feels right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*So drama!!* haha but I love you. Blogging is good...and you know what, half the things you end up saying here, will be the things that you'd like your friends to know but never really have the time to sit down and write to each and everyone of them...and of course I look forward to those days you can't be bother to blog and end up with a long list of weird online tests you did like, "Which backstreet boys would you be?" or "What's your elemental soul?" or "Your punk rock name is..." hahah.