Sunday, November 11, 2007

Forgotten Bliss

I've reached a point where I look at you and I have trouble mustering forth the emotions that used to gush through every fibre of my being; where I look at your number and I have difficulty wanting to answer or read your messages; where i read the words you write and I feel like I'm a third party - I'm no longer part of the two.

So I asked you, what about all the reasons you gave me? Are they still there? Are you really sure of what you want?
Do you really want to be with me?
Why didn't you answer?

No, I don't accept "I was too hasty, I was under a lot of strain, I'm messed up". And for goodness sake, stop saying you'll pray about it and seek answers. God's not going to appear in your dreams and tell you that yes you do want to be with me.

Don't make me fall if you're not prepared to catch me.

1 comment:

Girl said...

Hey babe... how are you doing? I'm sorry I haven't been around all that much... you sound more resolute here than you do in your previous post though... Hope that you're feeling stronger, feeling better, feeling something. Even if I'm not here all the time, I'm rooting for you. Love you lots, and always.