Sunday, February 03, 2008

Behind Brown Eyes




No one knows what it's like
To be the bad woman
To be the sad woman
Behind brown eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies

But my dreams aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengence
That's never free

No one knows what it's like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

No one knows like it's like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind brown eyes


No one knows how to say

That they're sorry and don't worry

I'm not telling lies.





No one knows.



Behind brown eyes.




-Edited Lyrics from Limp Bizkit

1 comment:

Girl said...

I hope that somewhere in all of this you are finding redemption in yourself because I know, and I believe and trust, without a doubt, that it is there. :)