Friday, May 02, 2008

Loving Ponky

Why do you live? What is your reason? What is your reason for living? Is it your family or your spouse? Is that the right reason to keep breathing? What if they're dead and gone? What then? Is your reason to live gone as well?

I don't want to live for anyone. I want to live for me. Trouble is.. what is it that I'm living for?
It's a question only I can answer.. so I'm still thinking. And wondering.

I want to know the reason, the secret, the answer at the back of my head - the answer for the demons. I want to stop hurting.
The funny thing is that when someone you love so much is hurting and reaches out to you, you completely forget your own hurts (temporarily) and can't help but run to help. You can't help but love.
It's so much easier to fight for someone else than to fight yourself. And I really mean yourself.

Maybe it's reason enough to keep trying, maybe love will save me - in the sense that it will help me struggle through and find the answers on my own while I'm in this hell of mine.

Maybe love will save me. Just maybe.

3 comments:

Girl said...

:O You're back? I see my name at the top of this post... perchance did I unwittingly provide some inspiration?

Uryale said...

Hahaha! Yes actually.. you did ;)

Girl said...

Haha.. dare I ask what?