Monday, August 29, 2005

Dizzying Spin of the Head

Those were the days, when smiles were not forced and one was constantly surrounded by good friends and you knew something good was going on. I'm not saying some of those things aren't present now, somehow something's missing. We're all growing up, growing apart (not all, but some).
At times, meeting ups are nothing more than a really unreachable target.
But of course, I can't discount the fact that good friends are still in my life. Just perhaps they had to step down to a supporting role and sometimes to even a non-existent role because of the rigors and facts of life.

I understand completely. You can't expect someone to be there 24/7. I have to get used to the fact the sometimes, they'll have to zoom out of your life for a while.

So anyway! Updates.

My dad and my bro will be coming down end of next month. My mom, dad and Sabbie have finally received their PR and stuff. And of course for my dad's PR to be in effect, he has to be here (duh!). So he's quit his job and will be here for a few interviews.

We're moving forward, slowly. I'm not going to expect anything, I'll just take things as they come along. But hey, at least we're moving, even if it's only a bit.

I have been pretty laxed about my gym workouts, sigh, yes I have been lazy. I have to get back into it! I'm trying to learn how to make a really nice couscous salad with sundried tomatoes. Yum. We'll see how that turns out, it's my new obssession.
Oh! And I happen to catch BSB's new video "Just wanted you to know", boy are they hilarious, they're so silly! Yes, I have a soft spot for them, I can't help but smile whenever I think about them. Brian. Especially.
He was the "love of my life". *smiles*
He's such a sweetie.

So yep. That's all for today. I shall go and bug Sabbie for a nice massage. I'm having a terrible headache. As I remember correctly, a headache can disappear with the right kind of massage, from the right kind of person. I did enjoy that moment, even if it was short-lived and well.. a "dream" you could say.
But ya know what, I'm cool. I can safely say I'm completely over it.

Adios!

P.S. I watched Dirty Dancing Havana Nights and I'm so inspired to learn latin ballroom! But, you kinda need a partner for that... sigh.

No comments: