Saturday, January 28, 2006

Taking a break from reading

1. What was your pet name for your last boy/girlfriend?
Never had one, a pet name I mean.

2. What kind of underwear do you think the person sitting next to you is wearing?
I'm alone and jeez.. I don’t think of such things!

3. Who is the last person you actually listened to?
My mom… she called me an hour ago to ask me to help her transfer her clothes from the washing machine to the dryer.

4. What is the last digit in your high school locker combination?
Never had a locker combination.

5. What is the next thing you think you will eat?
Oooh! I think I’ll eat my spring onion dip!

6. If you had to pick a crayon to eat, what color would it be and why?
purple - just to see what purple would taste like...

7. What's your favorite weather conditions?
about 10 degrees, partly cloudy, a little windy and low humidity

8. Who was the last person you told off and why?
Hmm.. that’d be Reuben.. my cousin.. he was very rude..

9. Chicken or Beef?
Chicken! (pok pok)

10. Favorite condiment?
Chilli! Oh and tartar! That’s two right… hmmm.. if I had to pick.. it’d be chilli

11. Last alcoholic beverage you drank?
Oh gosh... it's been so long since I've had one.. I’ve had wine though!

12. Last narcotic you ingested?
none

13. Ever get so drunk you ended up naked in a room full of people?
Hell no. Never.

15. Most attractive eye color?
Greenish blue..

16. Do men make passes at women who wear glasses?
Yeah why not? Some women look good in them. I don’t however.

17. What's the longest you were single?
Well… if you’re not counting the first 17 years of my life.. it’d be now.. it’s been close to 3 years.. and frankly I want to stay that way for another 3 years.

18. Favorite holiday?
Hmm.. i don't have one.

19. Favorite Fast Food?
Ahh! Tough one.. right now… it’d be kfc wicked wings! Yum..

20. Worst movie ever?
Out of Sight.. it’s so lame and boring..

21. Best conditions for getting drunk/high?
when alone and depressed or with a group of friends

22. What's the worst line you ever got shot down with?
Never tried

24. Hands or feet?
Hands

25. Cake or Ice Cream?
Ahh.. ice cream.. preferably chocolate! Of course..

26. If you were on a desert island with only your friends from friendster, how many would
you have sex with?
What? Uhm... none? Hello! Why is sex so important and so crucial for my survival?

27. What is the most likely reason you suddenly have to go into hiding?
Hmmm.. assassination attempt on somebody.. heh..

28. Are you more acrophobic (fear of heights), or claustrophobic (fear of confined spaces)?
Claustrophobic.

29. You’re alone outside at night. Is this soothing or frightening?
Well.. actually, I love to just walk around at night. There’s something really soothing and relaxing about it. But here in Hornsby, it’s a little frightening.

30. Hottest place to get pierced?
I don’t like piercings… they don’t appeal to me…

31. Favorite video game?
Dota! Warcraft..

32. Favorite fictional character?
Gandalf, for the moment

33. Favorite reality TV show?
Hmm.. I don’t really watch.. but I think The Biggest Loser is quite okay..

34. If you were starving would you eat your pet?
WHAT?!? Hell no - I'd eat the grass

35. AIM/MSN SN of someone you don't like?
uhm, no way

36. Favorite movie snack?
Oh! Salt and Vinegar Chips.. the crinkle cut ones..

37. Goats or sheep?
Sheeps are cuter…

38. Favorite mode of transportation?
Flying

39. What's the first thing you say when you wake up?
Some sort of grunt? Heh.. silly question..

40. How many schools have you gone to?
9 altogether.. includes others not only educational ones..

41. What's next to your left hand right now?
My squishy pillow

42. Big arena show or club show?
Club

43. Broadway play or sporting event?
Broadway.

44. Have you ever been fired?
No

45. Would you like go to space in the Space Shuttle?
Sort of, but I might be a little chicken..

46. Which foot do you kick with?
Right

47. Last movie you saw?
Harry Potter GOB.. sad case that one…

48. How many blankets do you sleep with?
Just one nice one..

49. Are you missing something right now?
Yeah.. quite a number of things.. but the most is my chilli crab!! Damn it…

No comments: