Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Why do you hate me?

Subconsciously, I think my brother hates me. I don't know why. I honestly don't. It gets to me sometimes. No, he's not mean or anything... at least not directly. He'll make jokes about me being a hippo or being nosy or him "running" away from me. Somehow he manages to crack everyone up, even me, at his antics and nonsense.
But it hurts sometimes, because I know I try and deep down he doesn't really trust which I think is absurd because I've stood by him and supported (literally!) for quite a while now. The weird thing is that he's completely different with Sabbie. He doesn't "disturb" her.. in fact, most of the time they're on the same side. And she's picking up her mannerisms and behaviour from him, which is not so much of a comforting thought.
What am I doing wrong?
He reminds me of Darren.. or vice versa. Though I think Dominic is more witty and perhaps more matured, they're both fun to be with, you can't help but love them. But somehow, they always make you feel like something's wrong with you and somehow their words hurt you.
How is that possible?

No comments: