Thursday, February 02, 2006

In the Dark of the Night..



evil will find her! ~ In the Dark of the Night, Anastasia

Heh. I don't know why, I had a dream about that song. It was as though I was watching that movie in my mind and now I can't seem to get it out of my head.

Anyway.

Why do we look at an image? What do you see? A photograph (for example) triggers some sort of symbolic reaction, despite its much vaunted connection to supposed reality, sometimes it reaches beyond logic.
Sometimes, however, it brings dark to light, make the hidden seen.

I couldn't sleep last night so I started looking through some of my old stuff. I came across two pictures of myself when I was young. Two very rare and completely different sides of me. I decided to post it, just for fun.
What do you see?

No comments: