Monday, February 06, 2006

Wiggly!

Heh.

I couldn't find a word to describe how I'm feeling today. I'm happy, happy! Firstly, I'm 50kg! Major achievement! I can fit into my old hipster jeans!! I still have quite a way to go, I must achieve my desired weight and figure.
But it's just good to see results. Ya know?

Secondly, my brother's secured a place in University. Finally. I thought he wouldn't make this intake, considering that he applied really late and all. I'm glad for him and myself. It's going to be some nice healthy competition. Hehe.

And, there's more... I'll be starting my licence in March! How cool is that!! Heh. I'm hoping to save enough money to get my own car by the end of the year. It'd be second-hand but I don't mind, it'll be my baby!
I'm waiting to get my timetable first, then I'll plan out my lessons.

House is back too. I absolutely love that show. And the OC.

Let me go all feminine and out of topic by saying that The Skin Doctor's Fade Away is really good for scars, pigmentation and stretch marks. It really works on me.

Oh and I had a haircut. It's quite short now, think Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls. It's quite cool, I can either go for the curls effect or the straight bob thing.

Ahh.. the simple pleasures of life. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to indulge myself in a nice chocolate and a good book.

P.S. Aporto's chilli chicken is yummy!

No comments: