Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ermm.. crap.. I've won?

What in the world am I to do now?

I wasn't supposed to win damn it.. yea so I did read up on all the legislation acts and I did call the Australian Psychological Society just to be sure, and not to mention (in a fit of emotional outburst), I did complete an internal review form and sent an email to the manager but still!
I expected it to be difficult.. I expected to be denied!

Sometimes winning isn't all that fun.. oh poop. I don't think I even wanted to win in the first place (well not completely anyway), I'm beginning to realise that I just wanted to rant and rave..

Friday's going to be one hell of a day I tell you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got the notes?!

Uryale said...

Yea...
Insane huh?
He emailed me saying I should make an appointment to proceed..

Girl said...

Hmm do you still feel you want to see them? Or are you satisfied now knowing that you can?

Uryale said...

I'm not sure how I feel.. I think I'm in shock..