Sunday, June 05, 2005

A bit of sunshine in the gloom

Yay! I'm quite happy.

My tuition boy, Kishen, did well in his Prelims. He received 70 marks for his Accounts (he failed last year!) and 59 for his combined Science. I'm so proud of him... he achieved the mark I set for him. But I think part of his determination was his little crush on me... but still! I made a difference. It's very satisfying, I had to blog it.

His parents (especially his dad, for once I saw him grinning and laughing) are very proud of him and of me of course, hehe.
I'm going to guide and help him to get even better marks for his N Levels. Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We-hey! Congratulations! The very fact that he's passing is something to be proud of... Where's he from?

Anonymous said...

Oh oh... it's me!

Sugar

Uryale said...

Haha... he's from Saint Gabriel's Secondary...