Thursday, June 16, 2005

Truth hurts

Would you rather find out the painful truth from someone or by yourself?

Do people honestly think that it's better to accidentally stumble upon the truth than for you to be outright? Am I a glass where you'd think I'd shatter?

For goodness sake, I have been truthful all long the way, don't I deserve that same respect and treatment from you? It's the basis for all morality.
Don't give me that crap about you not wanting to hurt me further, don't you realise that you can hurt someone even more by lying or shielding the truth away?

This is honestly the last straw from you, I give up. You won, you achieved what you want so much.

I'm walking away from you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm walking away from the troubles in my life i'm walking away..oh to find a better day..:P

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you're doing alright. And as you've taught me it is better when someone tells you the brutal truth...I guess you don't feel so isolated or outcasted...see ya in a few weeks phizz!

Uryale said...

I'm okay.. I'll email you you about this one.