Monday, September 19, 2005

Le sigh

She realizes that just like her, he's only guilty of being human and she has so much to say to him. But no, she doesnt know where to begin. Or if she should even start.

You know what... leave me alone. I don't trust you and I can't trust you. I don't think I ever will. Why is it when I really honest to god want you to leave me alone, to disappear from my life, you come blazing back, wanting to talk and trying to compromise? It's seems as though you're holding on to me, why?
I've long learned that you and I don't always see eye to eye, that's not so much of a bad thing. But it's bad when you refuse to compromise; when you flare up at the slightest sign of disagreement or difference of opinion and you argue your way through. Where in the world did you get your warped sense of ideals?

Yes, I do disagree with my close friends. But I don't fear any horrid repurcussions from them, I don't think they'll go bereserk just because I think differently. I don't think that they'll ever hit me below the belt or demean me in any way.HONESTLY! That, to me, is a good friendship, when you can be honestand polite at the same time; when you know your limits and yet you don't compromise yourself.It's called respect. And you don't seem to respect me.
Why is it, you always know which buttons to push? Why do you irritate me so? Is it me, or is it you?

And sure, you think she's childish. Okay. I'm not about to argue or prove to you what she is and isn't. But I do have one thing to say, and that is the fact that you're harping on about it after so long proves that you're being childish about it. Hey, it's what I think, and I'm entitled to it.
Why do you keep thinking that honesty in a friendship would include crudeness and vulgarities? Don't you dare taunt me, asking me for a bloody trial run, wanting to prove that if you're "honest" (in your dictionary, crude and vulgar), we wouldn'tbe friends for very long. You don't even get what I'm trying to say in that thick head of yours. You don't know how to speak, how to talk. That's the thing with you. Tact and politeness is something you should learn. If you want to be honest with me, don't bite back, don't get your tongue twisted, and don't misuse it.
So I lied to you. I hate that I did, but I did. And I'm glad you don't know me well to know it. I'm hoping with that lie, you'd start thinking straight and treat me like a normal friend.




No comments: