Sunday, May 29, 2005

Facing the Faceless Void

The past few days have been pretty standard. Here's how it goes..

11.30pm - 12.30pm > Wake up and shower
1.00pm> Lunch and watch Oprah
2.00pm> Go back to my room and laze around
4.00pm> Computer Gaming (Dota and Doom)
7.30pm> Watch TV
8.00pm> Dinner if hungry
9.00pm> Yes you guessed it, a classic mix of TV and computer games and movies
3.00am> Sleep

Isn't that exciting?
Heh. Yes... it's bumming has its effects, it's very addictive. I choose to bum for now.

I think depression comes gradually. It's not as sudden and explosive as people think it is. I'm much better now, but I think the feeling for "loneliness" will still remain. It's just how I deal with it.
But on a really positive note, this dark side of me helps me write poems and paint better. I guess every brilliant artist and writer, has a dark side to help them achieve greatness. Hmm.. interesting.

I'm sorry that this post is quite meaningless... there's no insightful discovery, something to think about stuff or new words that are being played with.
But it's still me. Until the next post. See ya.

"Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide" - Howie Day, Collide

No comments: