Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Leaving it behind

The past few days have been tiring. It has mostly been me packing the things in our house (34 boxes). I wish my bro and sis had been more involved and had helped me out. It wouldn't have been such a strain on me. But I'm not going to waste my time begging them to help me.
That's a lost cause.

Our house is finally sold. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about it. But I do know that I'm kinda relieved. I never really liked it, it's never been a home for me. Plus, it's been a little embarrassing because our neighbours know all about the stupid fights and drama that has happened between my parents. I've had to endure the "looks" that some of them will give.
I'm glad to be rid of it. It's a constant reminder of what went on inside. Plus, there's also the thing about the spirits in the house. Yes, at one time, we were disturbed by them. Mostly thanks to my brother. It's been quite freaky.
So goodbye Bishan. Thank you for your shelter.

No comments: