Sunday, December 25, 2005

Thanks but no thanks...

I was invited to a chalet (Gaya's 21st birthday) where I knew Don would be staying over for 2 days... I was a little tempted. But I chose not to. I think it's for the best.
It's funny how Gaya said she missed me, our friendship and how she's always seen me as a best friend.

How can that be? If you really treasured me, how in the world did you get in between my relationship with Don? Assuming that you had no part to play and that it was his entire fault, how could you go out with him and have sleepovers when you knew it tore me apart? Sure he was my ex-boyfriend then, but didn't you even stop to think how that would make me feel? Couldn't you have at least done all that after I got over him?
Sorry.
But I think it's best if I kept it this way. At least for me.

Oh yeah. Merry Christmas.

No comments: