Thursday, December 01, 2005

SSDD- same shit, different day

I can't wait to meet up with Beckie. I'll have so much to tell her. It's hard to explain; but when we meet, she seems to give me some sort of x-ray scan or something and without saying much, she knows how I feel. And it'll just feel better.
For a moment, everything will be alright again; as right as it can be in such a piss-ache world anyway.

I will soon be with my closest and best friends and that always feels like coming home. For a week or two, that polarizing filter may lift a little. We will talk about old times, will laugh at our outrageous antics and update each other on our new lives. Together, we're still good. Together, we defeat time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe...

What's it been like going back? You'll be missed... stay in touch though, out of sight is never out of mind. Not with you anyway.

-- Shuls