Sunday, April 17, 2005

Age of Loneliness


I'm painting a picture now to depict the poem I wrote below.. I hope to able to share it someday with my closest friends and family.
I don't plan on being an artist or write a book or anything mainly for two reasons. One, I'm not sure I have what it takes, there are so many talented and gifted people out there in this trade. Two, I wouldn't want my passion or hobby to become a chore or a means of survival. I would not want to lose my "new-found passion" because of something so trivial.
It hurt greatly to have lost my passion for singing. I had something good and now, I don't think I could ever listen to an accapella song without feeling a deep sense of loss.

But anyway, here's to a new sense of purpose and direction! Let's see where this takes me.

************************************************************
Glimpse into my eyes, many tears and frustrations
Read between the lines, no words just vibrations
Don't ignore my hidden desires
Pay attention now, you're playing with my fire
Silence must be heard, noise should be observed
But don't turn away, it's easy to forget who we are

Try to find me, maybe this time
Insecurities keep growing, wasted energies are flowing
People talk too much for what they have to say
Anger, pain and sadness beckon, panic sets in in a second
Words without a meaning, just fading away
Be aware it's just in my mind, And you can stop it anytime

Dive in if you want know the way I feel
Then you can be the remedy
Can you escape my demons
And I can be the enemy
For the price of a kiss so deep
While you push and prod and think you're going to bruise this girl
You'll wonder where you found, This hippy, trippy girl
All I am is exhausted by the bitterness
Made your way, I will be your comfort inside

Silence has the right to be heard

***********************************************************

No comments: