Friday, April 01, 2005

Gravity of Love

Doesn't love amaze you? Everytime you give yourself away, it comes back to haunt you.

**************************************************************************************

Do you really think I'm made of stone baby? C'mon! That we only love the things we own? Baby you're wrong. Let's bypass the bullshit and move on because the minute hand moves faster than you think it does.
Certain things just happen when you make no plans. Love can really tear you up and it can break you down. Everything you think you know my dear is wrong. Why do you keep pretending that you'll never love again? Why do you keep playing that game?

*************************************************************************************

Why is it everytime I talk to him, I bleed and sing at the same time? Will it never end? I want it to stop.
It's hard to find the balance when you are in love (or something like it). You're lost in the middle cause you have to decide between mind & heart. HEART is the engine of your body but BRAIN is the engine of your life. So which do you follow?
I'm sick of us saying things we never really meant to say. I cannot tell the truth because it'll bounce back into a weapon again. But telling a lie is tearing me up inside. So should we go our own separate ways and never speak to each other again?
Is it really better that way?


You can cross that line whenever you want to, but I might be long gone after you do.

No comments: