Thursday, April 21, 2005

Babble

Yes yes. I've been lazy. Lazy to think and sort out what I feel, lazy to write or do anything. Do you know that I actually draft out what I think first before I post?

I have so many thoughts about so many things that I have to sort them out for my benefit as well as yours. You'd probably not be able to follow my train of thought if I just typed without editing and rephrasing it. Maybe because you don't know me.

But today's entry is different. I'm going to type whatever I feel, I need to.

I have so much of life, energy and love inside me. I channel it by showering my loved ones with attention, affection and compliments, plunging into exercise, trying to work it all out.
People are always complimenting me about the "zest" I have inside me, how they envy me, how they wish they had it.
It's not that great, you know. It's hurts sometimes to have too much intensity within you, there's no way you can release it. You don't want to feel so deeply, crazily and intensely about life itself! I feel as though it's building up in me, and I'm about to explode.

People sometimes yearn for others to understand them, that sometimes they forget about the person they're talking to. They pour everything out on them, they forget to ask.
Why is people want you for what they think they see, instead of what they do not see? Why can't they want to see what they're not seeing?
Am I crazy for wanting you to want me? Don't you know that I'm waiting for a chance and a reason to let you in?


Don't you want to know the way I "nestle" about in my bed, trying to find the perfect position in my pillows to snuggle sleepily in?
Don't you want to know how I like my eggs? Crispy, Totally cooked fried with onions and pepper with a dash of chilli sauce?
Don't you want to know the way I shake my goofy butt, being completely retarded, yet always managing to make my sister smile and laugh?
Don't you want to know it looks like when I pout my lips and make silly faces without even realising it, when I'm utterly bored?
Don't want to know how I look like when I'm so crazy for you? How I'm hyper and giggly and dreamy and how my smile always gives it away?

Don't you want to know me?

Because I want to know you so bad...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you believe in self-fulfilling prophecies, Sera?

I can't leave a tag so I'm leaving a comment..haha.

*shush* We shouldn't give away too much about our individual secret missions.*ahem* For a minute there I was wondering if the bionic Sabbie caught a glitch...you know those old recorders? those old recorders? those old recorders? those...those..tho..ERROR

Anonymous said...

Self-fulfilling prophecies? Psychologists do, don't they? But then, psychology is a science, not an intuition or a fantasy... Still, doesn't it shake you to believe that you can move your world in some ways, that not all depends on fate and fortune?
So do you believe in waiting for what fate bestows on you? Or for changing what you can change, shaking things up a little?

3 people, eh? ;)

-- Ponky

Uryale said...

Yes.. I believe in self-fulfilling prophecies.
But it's hard to change what you are going to expect in someone, based on your experiences right?

As for fate, I believe it plays a role in our lives, we can only control so much. Of course, we can move our own world, but fate sometimes has other plans for you.

Uryale said...

Look out for my various additions to my blog! I'm going to personalise it.. hehehe.
Not bad for a beginner eh?