Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Questions, Questions

Favourite Genre Of Music: I listen to most of the genres of music from Hip Hop R&B to Pop to Alternative Rock or even Jazz (I'm new to this one though). I don't think I have a favourite genre, mainly because the songs I listen to reflect my mood as well as my character and attitude at that point in time. So just as how the walls within me are constantly changing, so does my music.
The one main thing I like about my music is that it has to be sensual, reflective and never crude or vulgar. Anything that either I can relate to, or just move to the beat.

Least Favourite Genre of Music: It has to be hands down Metal, of any sort. Especially the hard type. Just listening to 5 seconds of it gives me a headache. It find it too noisy and destructive.

What's on your Playlist right now? Okay, for the moment these are the songs I'm into.
Mario - Let me Love you; Nelly feat Tim Mcgraw - Over and Over Again;
Frankie J feat Baby Bash - Obssession; Sarah McLachlan - Stupid
Gavin DeGraw - I don't want to be; Jem - Maybe I'm amazed
Dandy Warhols - We Used to Be Friends; Turin Brakes - Rain City
The Album Leaf - Eastern Glow

What 5 songs I would bring if I'm stuck on a desert island: Oh boy, this is tough. Goo Goo Dolls - Here is Gone/Iris; Sarah McLaclan - Fallen; Beyonce - Crazy In Love, All Saints - Black Coffee

Sexiest Song: No! This is so difficult... okay... at the moment it would be Nelly Feat Chrisina - Tilt your head back.
But just so that you know.. what I find sexy is flirty and sensual music or sensual repartee between a man and a woman... with plenty of female attitude... my few favourites would be Beyonce - Baby Boy, Misteeq - One night stand, Scandalous, Britney Spears - Toxic, yeah you get the idea..Micheal Buble - I won't dance

What's the song that always makes me cry? Nada Surf - If you leave
I find that the attitude and lyrics in the song are so poignant. Coming to terms with losing someone.. gosh I'm going to cry now...

No comments: